The Spiral Tree Tradition’s purposes are to:
1. Develop meaningful relationships and grow into a spiritual family.
2. Teach and Learn the Craft of the Wise drawing from other traditions as the members see fit.
3. Celebrate the many Wheels of the Year.
4. Develop and grow as individuals on a spiritual and mundane level.
5. Promote environmental & ecological awareness through personal actions.
It takes community to make community. Get involved.
Strengthened through fellowship.
Dedicated to spiritual growth.
We have several covens in several cities, and each is led by a Coven Head. Our leaders are trained in a 3 degree system, and become Coven Head through both qualification and democratic election. Learn more about the Branches of our Tradition and their leaders.
The journey to the establishment of the Spiral Tree Tradition began in 2007...
The Spiral Tree Tradition is a Wiccan Tradition birthed in North Dakota, but now has covens in Kansas and Washington as well. We are composed of covens called the Order of the Aurora, the Heart of the Pentacle Fellowship, the Circle of the Stag, the Covenant of the Moon, and the Spiral of Balance. Although our covens are each based in a particular city, they commonly draw members from a wide surrounding area.
In our circles we accept both new and experienced practitioners, training them in a 3-degree system. Our roots are Alexandrian and we primarily worship in a British Traditional style, but we also draw inspiration from the Feri tradition, the experience and the unique talents of our covenmates, and allow Divine inspiration and spontaneity to play a large part in our ceremonies.
Spiral Tree Tradition